Urology is a surgical specialty which deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Within this realm, the Urologist has to deal with a wide range of health problems. In addition to “General Adult Urology” there are several sub specialized areas in Urology.
AMC’s Urologists are trained to take care of urinary tract problems of adult males and females, as well as children. Urology also covers the reproductive system in the male, thus enabling us to treat problems of infertility.
AMC has its high-tech equipment to carry out the following procedures:
- Endoscopic Diagnostic Procedures
- Endourological Surgical Procedures
- Adult and Pediatric Urologic Surgery
- Endoscopic Management of Stones
- Laser Applications to Urologic Conditions
- Urodynamics Testing and Treatment of Incontinence