It has the best, latest, and most expensive equipment for Trauma Surgery and fracture fixation, including the fixation and treatment of complicated fractures of all the bones of the body, the treatment of nerve injuries, and the treatment of tendon and Joint injuries. With the help of Arthroscopy and TV monitors, surgery can be carried out on joints through small key-hole incisions resulting in faster patient recovery time.
With the help of modern equipment and experienced surgeons, minimally invasive techniques are employed resulting in smaller and less painful operative scars and earlier recovery of patients.
At AMC the Orthopaedic surgeons have extensive experience to deal with the following:
- Emergency treatment of trauma patients
- Paediatric and adult orthopaedics
- Musculoskeletal diseases including infections of bones
- Total hip, knee, shoulder and elbow replacement
- Arthroscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Sports medicine treatment and rehabilitation
- Reconstructive surgery for spinal disorders
- Fracture treatment
- Management of bone tumours
- Reconstructive hand surgery
- Correction of limb deformities
Our surgical team is backed up by dedicated Medical and Nursing staff to make the stay of the patients at AMC a pleasant and pain free experience.